Friday, July 6, 2007

Land of mysterious improbabilities is this , this imagination
There's still love among men and women here
Young men turn into wights in an instance

I run the show here ...
I call the shots...

But still i cannot fathom your heart
Suddenly , I saw u standing over there...
Reaching out for me...
Reality named me a "joker" ...a "loonny"
As i ran to touch your heart...
One of my friends called me a flirt

There are very few like me who likes to pretend as a joker...
Don't you ever look them down upon...
It's their love that gives this world the colour...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah .... nice one .... i like the last part of it especially ...... nice one dude .... keep it up!

Unknown said...

perfect fitted words with perfect emotions expressed by this little boy....yiippeeeeeee so happy.....u hav made ur sis proud bout u....