Friday, October 5, 2007


For you....my love...


I'm trying to write something about you...my love



My pen frozen and my brain died long ago



But , . . . . .this stupid heart is still beating



my blood ..... still rushing



I aint gonna need a damn pen



And I dont need a brain




Can still feel the beats of my heart


So,


let's start....!




These are my heart beats , i guess

The reasons of my smile

In more than one ways...


The Reason for which I live

The reason , I believe

is you....



1 comment:

Ria Shah said...

undoubtedly ths is a lovely piece, but as u always tell me ,tht y am i always stuck in writing somethng serious.. so i wanna ask u today...y r u always stuck on love(its good to be in love or write abt it, dnt misinterpret me..)but there is so much in ths world..m in the offing for something different 4m u..:)