Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cardinal sin

Crystalline pure

Purest of sins

That I cannot endure

.

.

.

.

his great golden spear … filled with fire …plunged into me several times … penetrated to myentrails … a sweetness so extreme that one could notpossibly wish it to stop

.

.

.

.

.

The Union awaited

Pleasure comes calling

Passion arises

Faith start's recoiling

With fire in his blood

He came into me

I'm NOT breaking Vow

STILL holding Celibacy

Perfect unison

Of body and soul

And the poison

Of religious ghoul

.

.

.

.

He wrapped my body

In Seraphimatic fire

And seeded my womb

With God's desire

.

.

.

.

And now I mother a new GOD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...did you really write all that urself? very impressive! I would do anythin to write like you! Hope i could get to know the fab writer even more.:) e-mail me at preety-angel@hotmail.com